Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nate + Chelsea: Engagement

It's been forever!!!! That's what adding a second child does to your life. I'm thankful to Chelsea and Nate for being flexible with their schedule to accommodate me, my babies, and the crazy weather!

I had so much fun taking these pictures. They happen to live on a farm (love) and by a lake (double love) which meant little travel (triple love). And I was so excited that I finally convinced someone to do late evening pictures when the sun was setting. The lighting was so amazing.

Our very first location had been claimed by this lovely bird. I thought out aloud "it's just a goose; what's the big deal" as I saw Chelsea hesitating to go closer. But this happened to be a mommy goose guarding her eggs and she was vicious!





 
My favorite





Gorgeous:)










No comments:

Post a Comment