Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wedding: Jason + Erin

I can't believe that my brother is finally married! It's crazy to think that he is somebody's husband. I was originally asked to be a bridesmaid, but knowing that I would hopefully be pregnant during the wedding, I declined and offered to take pictures instead. 

Two days before it was snowing in Wisconsin. I think everybody had pretty low expectations for the weather on Saturday, but miraculously the sun was shining and temperatures were in the 50's. 

Jason and the guys got ready at his place while the girls got ready at the church. The guys weren't the most organized (Joe..) so thankfully my mom was there to help coordinate things a little. 


 Jason and mom

The bridesmaids carried the white bouquets. 



Erin's mom laced up the back of her dress. 

The beautiful flower girl:)


While the girls finished getting ready, I did the group shots of the guys.  



We didn't have a lot of time beforehand, and by the time we got back to the church
the wedding was ready to start. 


After everyone got to the altar, I was only allowed to stay at the very end of the aisle (left view without zoom) or go into the balcony (right view). The lighting in the church at this point was minimal, so thank you, camera, for coming through for me. 



After the ceremony and family shots, we headed to the reception site for group pictures. Unfortunately
by this time the sun was almost gone and the temperature had dropped drastically. 








Whispering Springs did a fabulous job at decorating the place. 




Father of the bride speech


Best man speech

First dance


I don't even know what is going on in this picture:)

No comments:

Post a Comment